Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Days

During the summer my family's routine goes out the window. I am not sure if it is sun going down later, or my lack of structure. Regardless bed times are not kept with busy packed days. Don't get me wrong, we are having a great time and we really don't have to be up for anything in particular in the mornings. It is just hard to keep a schedule. I really don't know how to measure what bed time should be based on how much we did that day. One minute one child is melting into crash mode and then the next minute his is have a great time playing with the dog and we have avoided the crash all together. I would like to use myself for a measurement but I am always tired and sore so that doesn't work. How do you know when to much is just to much? We all seem to enjoy everything we are doing but it is hard to do all the fun things that summer offers. Maybe I should just retire early and pretend it is summer all year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment