So I know what you are thinking.... You are thinking that I am like so many other people who start something but don't keep it up. Well that is very true of me in the aspect of working out but not with my blog. I have been out of town and did not have a chance to get down to business.
Over the last week, I kissed my kids good bye as they headed out on vacation with their father and I set my car on cruise control. If given the chance my car always heads south. So I tried to fill the emptiness of my kids with great friends. It is not that I did not miss them but I also loved spending the time with a great friend. I had a wonderful time in So Cal. I got to spend lots of time with my girlfriend and her daughters and also her family. It is a great thing to be on vacation and to be surrounded by great people. After moving north more then 8 years ago, I am so very lucky to have two great adoptive families. Both of my girlfriends are moving on their lives and their families are warm enough to take me and my clan in anytime we are in town. I am so very lucky to have such great friends with wonderful families who love me and support me even though the miles are far and the time has been long. Thank you so much for the wonderful trip. I can wait to return again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment