Friday, June 25, 2010
The Dog Shampoo
So if you did not know Trace has a GI issue. Well we started medicine for it 2 days ago. This makes his poop very runny. ( I know gross visual, but I promise this is the only gross part.) So we have been adjusting our lives to this new adventure. I am defiantly having flash backs to newborn days. This morning we had a major blow out and it ran down his leg and on to the carpet. So I am trying to scoop Trace up without getting any of this on me, pushing the dog away and trying to answer Laura's question of "What is happening?". So after Trace had to have a bath because it was so messy. I got to the task of cleaning the carpet. As I am digging through the cleaning supplies, I can only find the new carpet cleaner that came with the dog for accidents. I decided that if it is good enough to deal with dog crap it could handle kid crap too, right? It did! Thank goodness we got a dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment