Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Just Starting!

So I am not sure why I decided to start this. Maybe I am amazed by a dear friend and my sister who Blog regularly. Or maybe it is that I am on summer break and I can go days without talking to anyone over 4 feet tall. Or maybe I have miss my favorite creative outlet. Regardless of the reason I am going to try. So I preappoligise to everyone who chooses to fallow this for my many, many, many spelling errors, bad grammer and my horrible writing quality. But my hope is to throw out my questions and get feedback, to put my thoughts into words and just have fun.
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome to blogland! I'm so excited you're joining in :)
    One hint for you (a lesson I learned the hard way) you can set your comments so that you moderate what is posted. All that means is that you're notified by email when someone posts a comment. Otherwise you can get spam and junk all over the blog and it's a pain to deal with.
    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete