Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Really?




Irony? Sometimes the situation is humorous and others it is just not...... So there is a show on HGTV called Renovation Realities. I should have been on this one. It is about renovation projects that don't go as they should or stupid people trying stuff that they should not even be dreaming about. I am the latter. The stupid bathroom project is soooooo close to being done. I have two, count two, things left to do. As of this morning I had 7 things to do so I feel today was productive. Even with my face the throbbing off with my sinus infection. With my kids at daycare I busted my booty and worked hard. I even got done with all I could with an hour to spare. So with my face throbbing I took some drugs and laid down for a quick nap. While sleeping I hear a load crack. I looked up and could not see anything, so back asleep I went. It was not until I got up did I see the corner of the mirror had cracked then fell off. Really? Really? As you know from previous blogs I have posted, that this project has taken double take, after double take, after double take. I have not gotten to do ONE thing just once. Well I lied. The above rack from Target that holds the crap, went together just fine and up in one try. SO out of every stage everything has been done twice except for the $10 crap rack. Really? This also this brings back to the opening question or statement. I am the latter who should not even be dreaming about these kinds of projects.
PS I will post finished pictures as I finish the last two things the first time and the second time I do them.......

No comments:

Post a Comment