Monday, July 12, 2010

Only 3 weeks left~

Back from vacation and back to the grind. Well really the only grind is my bathroom project that I am afraid has turned into a burden to many more then I. But on the way home I did realize that I only have 3 weeks left of my summer vacation. While I know this is more time off then most get all year, I am still sad. Words can never explain how much better, simply and enjoying my time off is then the year. I just feel like I can mange compared to just struggling to survive during school. Well I guess three more weeks to live it up is better then none.

Vacation was great. We spent the weekend with a great friend of mine and her girls. It was an adventure for all of us. The weather was a bit overcast for us but the break from the heat was great. We got to do almost everything we wanted to. But in the end I think we hoped the trip lasted longer.

Well I better get back to the bathroom before the last few weeks fly by like the first 5 did.

No comments:

Post a Comment