Monday, August 2, 2010

It is DONE!!!!!!!!!








Could you hear me singing in the shower? I am sure people in China could hear me singing. I am so very happy it is done. It is now a beautiful bathroom that I love. I love the design. I am proud of it but I do feel bad that so many people stopped their lives to work on it. I am more then thankful for all of the help I received. I just feel bad that it was a project that turned into a village project. And for that I am so thankful for all the time everyone that put into it. But it is done.
I have learned so many things within this project. I learned countless things about construction, plumbing, electrical, and tiling. But most important I learned that I will NEVER, NEVER do anything like this again. I pray that this is not like child birth. One of those things you forget the intensity after a while. If I start even dreaming about another project, please, please hit me up side the head!
Just like they say on TV that if you do it yourself it will cost less. Just like on TV I would love to have the house appraised like they do to see the value difference.
After all of this I just have one question. Is it bad when all the people that work in Home Depot now know you by name?

2 comments:

  1. Did you notice I learned to turn the pictures!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks wonderful. ... The pictures AND the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete