Wednesday, August 11, 2010

And the Race Begins

It is that time of year the race begins. The race being the school year. For those who have a corporation job I know you must hate me. My race is a crazy one. I instantly feel like there is not enough time in the day to get anything done right or well. For example I never get to spend enough time with my kids while I am working. I don't ever do as much cleaning around my house. And I am sure that I don't do all of the prep work for school that I could do. But I do the best that I can and make sure I don't go any more insane than I already am. Unfortunately this lifestyle takes a toll on me. I know that my patience runs thinner and my health suffers, but what else can I do? All I know to do is appreciate what I do have. I am thankful for the time off. I am thankful for shorter days then corp. jobs. However I can not help but wonder how can I do it better? How can I catch my head that has been cut off and is rolling down the hill. Maybe they will figure out how to make cloning cheaper and easier so that my double can do the yucky stuff like work. That would be great. In the mean time I guess I will continue my addiction to caffeine and my count down to the next summer off.
187 more days to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment